Imagine creating a FB ad that’s targeted to people in your database who were recently talking about your campaign or product? Or how about sending an ad to a “lookalike audience” based on that segment? Might come in handy for the holiday ad season!
Attentive.ly’s newest feature is specifically designed for custom audience targeting in Facebook. Custom audiences are updated in real-time, allowing you to run ads to those who are most likely to engage. For example, a business or nonprofit who works on climate issues could create a search for contacts mentioning “Climate” in the Attentive.ly platform, then target the resulting contacts with a Facebook ad like this.
Send a FB ad to everyone talking about your campaign
Or, if you’re a travel website, you can listen for social mentions by your customers about SXSW, then create a custom FB audience for your “SXSW mentions and send them a FB ad today about Austin flight deals. It’s that easy!
How it works:
- Attentive.ly matches your email file to over 100 social networks, giving you rich social data on your clients or supporters.
- In the Attentive.ly platform, you run a query to create a custom Facebook audience from this social data.
- After segmenting your list, create a targeted ad for this audience, or create a “lookalike audience” based on the existing audience profiles.
How creating custom audiences in Attentive.ly is different
What set’s this apart from creating custom audiences directly through Facebook is:
- you can now include your CRM data with social data to create a highly targeted custom audience and
- it’s much easier to create custom audiences in Attentive.ly.
For example, you could create a custom audience for climate mentions in the past 30 days who are prospective donors. Or, you could create a FB “Share the deal” ad for customers who mentioned “SXSW” who also have a high network reach.
Stay Tuned! Create Ads based on who likes your Facebook Page
In our upcoming fall release, you’ll also be able to target ads to people who currently like or don’t like your Facebook page. For example, you could run ads targeting your supporters/clients with high Klout scores who haven’t like your Facebook page.